WWU Universal Account (SSO) Login
Reasons to use Single Sign-On (SSO) with your activated universal account:
- Avoid creating two accounts/passwords
- Avoid issues with a temporary login vs. a permanent login
- Portal accounts are deactivated once you activate your universal account
- Your housing priority (the date you applied to WWU) is not affected by waiting
Use your firstname.lastname@example.org and the universal password you created when you activated your WWU computer account.
Temporary Portal Login
Reasons to set up a Temporary Portal Login:
- You've applied later for Admission and you don't have a decision yet.
- Apply for housing before you confirm with Admissions.
- Use Roommate Manager to search before confirming.
Haven't activated your Universal Account yet?
- Pay or defer your Admissions Enrollment Confirmation Fee.
- Once your payment is processed, you'll receive instructions for setting up your WWU Universal Account.
- Once your account is set up, wait until the next day before using your WWU Universal Login (SSO).