WWU Universal Account
Reasons to log-in using your Universal Account:
- Avoid creating two accounts/passwords
- Avoid issues with a temporary login vs. a permanent login
- Portal accounts are deactivated once you use your Universal Account
- Your housing priority (the date you applied to WWU) is not affected by waiting
Claim your Universal Account
- Once you have confirmed your admission, you'll receive instructions for claiming your WWU Universal Account.
- Once your account is set up, wait until the next day before using your Universal Account for the Housing portal.
- If you experience issues with your Universal Login, contact the ATUS Help Desk at (360) 650-3333.
Temporary Portal Account
Reasons to set up a Temporary Portal Login:
- You've applied later for Admission and you don't have a decision yet.
- Apply for housing before you confirm with Admissions.
- Use Roommate Manager to search before confirming.
Welcome to the MyHousing Portal!
If you experience login issues, please contact the Housing Office at 360.650.6565 or Housing@wwu.edu, Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm. If you contact us outside of business hours, we will respond as soon as we are in the office.